Re: [Condor-users] Webservice - how to assure that it is running?

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said condor_status is supplying
> no output with or without arguments?  That would be a problem elsewhere.
>
> David

You got me right!
After restart, now there is a output, so I think the schedd wasn't running.
Output BEGIN
C:\condor\bin\condor_status -schedd -constraint "HasSOAPInterface=?=TRUE"

Name                 Machine    TotalRunningJobs TotalIdleJobs TotalHeldJobs

WADC3412.domain.com WADC3412.d                0             0              0

                      TotalRunningJobs      TotalIdleJobs      TotalHeldJobs

               Total                 0                  0                  0
Output END

But I'm still not able to connect via SOAP. What would be the standard port where I can point the browser to, to see something like a SOAP response? (if that's possible?)

> > If your Schedd has the WS interface enabled and isn't publishing
> > HasSOAPInterface=TRUE in its ad, you have found a bug.
Actually, I don't know if the interface is enabled, so ..

> > You can pump up the debug level on your schedd to something like
> > D_FULLDEBUG and look at the top of the SchedLog to see if the WS (SOAP)
> > interface is starting.
> >
> > Best,
> >

> > matt
...maybe that's a better way, if all else above fail.