Re: [Condor-users] CONDOR_IDS

Hello Jaime,

thanks for the prompt reply. The error you see in my first email is the
one I get from the condor_master. The user exists even though the name is
not 'condor' but 'globus' (not my choice and not my fault). Here it is

$ id
uid=16444(globus) gid=2022(cs-cluster) groups=2022(cs-cluster)

I did set the CONDOR_IDS that's why the error says that is looking for
that uid (16444) specifically. I like to mention that I'm using 6.8.6 and
it worked well with previous versions of condor.

thanks
graziano