Re: [Condor-users] can't have ADMIN acces

Add D_SECURITY to your configuration setting for ALL_DEBUG and restart condor. Then try the same administrative command. There should be information in the log file about how condor is building up the authorization table. If it doesn't make sense to you, please send this information to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--Dan

Frédéric Bastien wrote:

Hi,

I have a strange error with authentification. In my config file, I set

ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR = *

But when I execute condor_restart I get a PERMISSION DENIED in the
MasterLog file

4/7 11:16:15 ZKM: setting default map to (null)
4/7 11:16:21 ZKM: setting default map to test-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4/7 11:16:21 DaemonCore: PERMISSION DENIED to
test-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from host <132.204.26.124:36061> for
command 453 (RES
TART), access level ADMINISTRATOR
4/7 11:16:21 ZKM: setting default map to condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The value of ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR is correctly read as
condor_config_val ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR return:
*

Do you have any clue what can cause this? I use condor version 7.0.1

Also, I don't want to ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR = *, in the config file. I
want to put my username. But they both fail.

thanks for your time

Frederic Bastien