[Condor-users] [web service] Job submission from C#

Hi there,

there's a presentation out (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/farrellee_tannenba_APIs.ppt), showing how to submit a job using birdbath and soap. Actually I try to use C# for that purpose, and it seems the methods are slightly different.
I'd like to do something similar to this:
--
Schedd schedd = new Schedd(“http://…”;);
Transaction xact = schedd.createTransaction();

Is there a tutorial around showing how this works in C#?
The methods that I built with Visual Studio from the wsdl-Files are too different to translate it from the ones that are used in the example above.
(or maybe the interface has changed meanwhile)

Cheers,
Juval
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free