[Condor-users] Getting output of an application

Hello all. I have been trying to run a simple C application that prints 1-100. This application is being run from a shell script that also prints some messages like
"job started". The output file that I am getting after execution of my application contains only the message "job started" and not the 1-100 numbers.
Could anyone please tell me how should I do to get the output that has been generated by my C application?

Tanzima Zerin Islam
Graduate Student
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University