Re: [Condor-users] query about Grid computing

Hi Hina,

I agree with Zafar in that it's hard to point you in a direction
without having some idea of what you'd like to know specifically, but
for a beginner's introduction (which is also useful for
not-so-beginner's) I'd recommend you check out:
http://gridcafe.web.cern.ch/

Cheers,

Matt