Re: [Condor-users] Submitting DAGs as a different user

> Is it possible to submit a dag job in the name of a specific
> user? (With the required credentials stored of course.) I'd
> like to submit many condor DAG jobs from a single condor job
> but using the original submitter's user and not the account
> used by condor.

You could submit from Linux:

sudo -u <username> dag_submit ...

But target Windows. From Windows you could use runas and maybe the
credentials can be cached for runas (I haven't used it in a while and
don't have a Windows machine here right now to check credential caching
against). But it requires a human to type the password at least once.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.