Re: [Condor-users] Submitting DAGs as a different user

You could submit from Linux:

sudo -u <username> dag_submit ...

But target Windows. From Windows you could use runas and maybe the
credentials can be cached for runas (I haven't used it in a while and
don't have a Windows machine here right now to check credential caching
against). But it requires a human to type the password at least once.
Sadly I'd like to get it working on windows. Runas' password can not be set from the command line, so its out of the question. I tried using similar utilities but with no luck (had strange problems with environment variables) and thought that a native condor solution would be the cleanest solution if there is any.

Cheers,
Szabolcs