Re: [Condor-users] Failed Condor service - WSAError = 10038

Hi Scott:

A "No problems found" message from LSPFix.exe does not necessarily mean
that Condor will work.  So, since you managed to get you laptop working, try

comparing the lists of LSPs to see if there are any differences between the
two machines.  In my experience, some users have run into trouble because
some anti-virus software, or the like, has installed a "working" LSP that
does not preserve the socket as Condor expects it.  So, LSPFix.exe may be
giving you a false positive, as far as Condor is concerned.

-B