[Condor-users] Condor Week 2008 schedule now posted

Hello!

===== Registration =====
We've extended Condor Week 2008 registration to Monday, April 21st. You still have time to register!

https://wisccharge.wisc.edu/condor/condor2008.html

===== Agenda & Speakers =====
We have a schedule posted online. It is subject to change, but it is close to final.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2008/

Speakers: I'll be in touch with you individually to confirm your time slots and to discuss logistics.

===== Consultations =====
We haven't had much response for our consultations. If you're interested in one, do let us know.

If you have a question or problem with Condor, and you would like to speak with someone from 30-60 minutes about it, contact Alain Roy and Greg Thain. Let us know what your question is in advance of Paradyn/ Condor Week, and we will find an appropriate person on staff that can answer your question during the conference. We will set up a short meeting for you to talk to that person, and get all the details you might hope for. We may be able to provide limited hands-on debugging if you are able to access your Condor pool remotely.

Contacts for consultations:
Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks!