Re: [Condor-users] Grid Computing on Demand

Jan, I'm glad you asked about the tour/etc., I'll have more detail on
these at CondorWeek. Right now, we are primarily looking for use cases
and to make sure our initial users are happy. We have this
infrastructure working today, and we're looking to ensure it meets as
many users' requirements as possible, before fully launching the
service.

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks to everyone who has requested
information so far, we're looking forward to working with you.

Best,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com