Re: [Condor-users] Grid Computing on Demand

Jason Stowe wrote:
Jan, I'm glad you asked about the tour/etc., I'll have more detail on
these at CondorWeek.

Shameless plug: There is still time to register for CondorWeek! Registration has been extended until April 21st. So for all you fans of late binding & just in time scheduling :), point your browser at
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/PCW2008/index.html

We hope to have an excellent workshop this year, please join us!

-Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences