Re: [Condor-users] Need help with 7.0.1

Eli Ateljevich wrote:
The corresponding condor_status -constraint '(Name ==
"slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")' still gave the unknown host
response. This led me to try some simpler things and I discovered
condor_status -constraint 'Disk > 1' produces no result and
condor_status -constraint "Disk >1" with double quotes produces a list
of all our processors. So I returned to condor_status -constraint "(Name
== 'slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx')", inverting the quotes, and got a
blank reply (no unknown host).

Anyone have any further ideas on what to try?

Set NEGOTIATOR_DEBUG = D_ALL and SCHEDD_DEBUG = D_ALL, then repeat the different experiments and compare the different NegotiatorLog/ScheddLog logs yourself or upload them somewhere. Maybe this will provide a clue.

Regards,
Jan Ploski