Re: [Condor-users] log files on NFS

You can change your condor submit file to send the log file to a local filesystem instead, like /tmp.

	Log = /tmp/gabB.log

The output and errors can still be on NFS.

	Output = /home/server/users/bakgrp2/a4131673/job/gabB.out
	Error  = /home/server/users/bakgrp2/a4131673/job/gabB.err

Tom

Aengus McCullough wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to submit a DAG job to Condor and I am getting the following
error:
ERROR: log file /home/server/users/bakgrp2/a4131673/job/gabB.log is on
NFS.
Aborting -- Condor log files should not be on NFS.

Unfortunately I am required to work off NFS and to use Condor version
6.6.  I have noted that in later versions of condor it is possible to
add DAGMAN_LOG_ON_NFS_IS_ERROR = FALSE to the DAG config file but this
doesn't seem to work for version 6.6. Has anyone else had this problem, or is anyone able to offer a solution?

Regards,
Aengus