Re: [Condor-users] [web service] Job submission from C#

I have a C# version of the library used in the Java example:

	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~matt/birdbath_c_sharp.zip

It is from Oct 2005, and like the Java library it is just a basic wrapper around the API Condor exposes.

Would you be willing to update the library if it is stale for some reason?

Best,

matt

Kandesbunzler@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi there,

[...]
Cheers,
Juval

To be more specific: The point is getting a valid transaction. If I try to use cs.beginTransaction(30); it always bounces back saying 'Invalid Transaction' or something.

Thanks for helping!

Cheers,
Juval