[Condor-users] [run jobs on multiple machine with scheduler universe]

Hello,

I've set up a little pool of machine to test condor.
I've 5 machine (4 processors each) that are set as execute and 1 machine which is set as manager and submit. I've submit fewer jobs to condor using a dag file and the scheduler universe. Process ends well but it look like that only the machine which can actually submit job can execute it ... how can I run my job on mutliple machine ?
Do I have to use the grid universe ?

Thanks
begin:vcard
fn:Jean-Pierre Ocalan
n:Ocalan;Jean-Pierre
org:24/7 Real Media;IT
adr:;;132 W 31st Street, 12th Floor;New York;NY;10001;USA
email;internet:jean-pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Software Engineer Intern
tel;cell:+1.646.644.9279
version:2.1