[Condor-users] Condor updates

We've been hard at work improving Condor at Research Computing. Recently, we helped a PhD student finish over 50,000 jobs in roughly a week using Condor on our IBM cluster. We've also fixed email issues on lmc.rc.rit.edu related to Condor job submission and have maintained a large pool size even with labs being shut down for the summer.

In the near future, we're hoping to roll out updated installers to all labs and experiment with Condor on OS X 10.5 (Leopard). If anyone has experience with Condor and Leopard, let me know!

Brent Strong
Research Computing
716-397-3208
brs3567@xxxxxxx