Re: [Condor-users] any submit file generators

Hey Ryan:

Is there anything in particular you'd like to have automated,
or made easier that a GUI might deliver vs. Emacs/vi/Notepad?

I'm not sure if they provide a job creation tool, but talking
To Cycle Computing might be helpful, they may provide something
Along the lines you are looking for (but I may be bias in
suggesting this; I'm not employed by them, they just gave me
a cool t-shirt)

Happy hunting, and if you end up making one or finding
something helpful, you should post here.  I'm sure there
are others that would be interested in this too.

Regards,
-B