Re: [Condor-users] any submit file generators

Is there anything in particular you'd like to have automated,
or made easier that a GUI might deliver vs. Emacs/vi/Notepad?

The reason why I want it is for researchers I support who don't want learn how to use Condor, they just want to get there research done. Alternatively they may want to "learn by doing" such a tool would let them do that without having to open up a manual.

- Ryan