[Condor-users] [CondorUsers] HoldReason = "Globus error: Invalid file permissions on executable"

Hello all,

  Has anyone else here had a problem with jobs failing with HoldReason
= "Globus error: Invalid file permissions on executable
/hepuser/gcprod01/.globus/scratch/job_9f7d94f0-6a23-11dd-87f4-c52ec6de60
f2/test3.csh."?  This occurs when I submit a new job to our Web
Services interface within ~20 minutes of the last job Completing or
Holding.  The job fails just after a gridftp wrapper is created to
stage files from our Condor metascheduler to one of the clusters of our
Globus grid.   It seems that this folder is being created to receive
the files, then immediately deleted.  The stack trace in the
Gridmanagerlog terminates at
org.globus.wsrf.container.ServiceThread.run () so I should probably ask
the Globus folks about this too.

Thanks,

Sean