Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7 + Windows Vista user policies

Hello,

I have installed Condor using the local administrator account. I set the right password for this account using "condor_store_cred add" and inserted SLOT1_USER = computername\accountname into the condor_config file. When using this account, all condor services are appearing in the task manager and all jobs are running successfully.

If I now switch to the domain account, all condor services are listed under user name "SYSTEM" in the task manager. I defined a new password for this account using "condor_store_cred add" and changed the variables SLOT1_USER to SLOT1_USER = domain name\accountname.

I am not completely sure if this step was correct or not. No job is running successfully when using this account.

I am not completely sure about this condor_credd daemon. Is this daemon a kind of a service running on my computer?

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Laue

--
INPHO GmbH   *   Smaragdweg 1   *   70174 Stuttgart   *   Germany
phone: +49 711 2288 10  *  fax: +49 711 2288 111  *  web: www.inpho.de