Re: [Condor-users] Limiting number of concurrently running jobsfrom a cluster.

> short answer, use DagMan I believe configuration to allow
> just what you descrive was recently added.
...snip...
> If you can you might want to consider getting the DagMan
> stuff to work though since that is officially supported and
> has stuff to do what you want directly.

I was going to answer with "use DAGMan" as well but then I got to
reading. Specifically:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_3Configuration.html#15357

and

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/2_10DAGMan_Applications.html#S
ECTION003102900000000000000

Both those make it sound like DAGMan *tries* but can't actually limit
things to specifically N number of jobs.

Did I read that right?

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.