Re: [Condor-users] restricting job execution to a custom attribute

Sorry-- you should have

+JobClass = "SMP"

You need the + to identify it as a non-standard classad attribute.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.