Re: [Condor-users] Need to change the condor mode from execute to only submit jobs

Hi Alex,

If you don't want to execute jobs on this machine, remove "STARTD" from the DAEMON_LIST parameter in your condor_config.  You can find this using: condor_config_val -verbose DAEMON_LIST

If you'd like to keep a startd running, but in the owner state so it doesn't run jobs, set:
START=False
SUSPEND=False
CONTINUE=False
WANT_SUSPEND=False
PREEMPT=True
KILL=True

Hope this helps, and good luck!

- Dave

--
David Watrous

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools