Re: [Condor-users] pgf90 in standard universe

Are you wanting to use standard universe for the remote I/O or the
checkpoint/migration facility?

If you don't need the former I think there may be a way of getting it to
do
I/O as under vanilla, but retaining CP capability (I am a bit rusty on
standard universe
so sorry if this is nonsense)

JK