Re: [Condor-users] Kerberos realm mapping problem

Liam Gretton wrote:

But now I've hit another major problem when trying to get the Windows Condor clients to do the same... it looks like Condor for Windows is linked to MIT's Kerberos libraries rather than using the MS Kerberos interface, and of course our Windows systems don't have a krb5.ini or keytab file (and that's not something I'm going to be able to change).

Hi Liam,

I'm afraid I can't help you with that -- all of my Condor pool machines are Linux boxes; I have no awareness or experience deploying Condor on Windows.

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <dwm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London