From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thompson, Cooper
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:37 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Running jobs as submitting user in Windows

The first step (based on your problem description) is to get localcredd to show up in the classad of each of your machines.  In my configuration, we do this by running "condor_store_cred -c add <password>" on each machine in the pool, then restarting the Condor services (note that condor_credd.exe must be up and running on your CM before condor_startd.exe comes up on your nodes, otherwise it won't pick set localcredd).

If you've already done this, attach your configs and I'll take a look.

Sorry if this response is a little incomplete, I'm just dusting off my year-old credd experience.  I had the same problem a while ago, and worked through it - the trick is remembering which detail got me going.

Coop