[Condor-users] Error Message

Hello,

I've noticed an error at Condor and would be very pleased if I could receive any assistance.
I tried to install Condor 7.0.5 on Windows XP (64-bit). That machine was set up as Central Manager and Worker Node.
In addition we have installed 4 other computers.
Three computers should have worked as Submitter and Worker Node.
One of the computers should have only worked as a worker Node.
All machines were displayed with the command: condor_status
As I had been sending a vanilla job by two of the three submitters the following error message appeared:
?Error: Parse error in expression:
RemoteWallClockTime = 0.0?
However, the other Submitter works fine.
I have written a simple submit file without any RemoteWallClockTime parameter.
Can anyone help me? It?s important that the other submitters can send jobs too.
The both submitters, which have displayed such an error message, could log on the Central Manager anyhow.

Thanks a lot,
Peter

Jetzt komfortabel bei Arcor-Digital TV einsteigen: Mehr Happy Ends, mehr Herzschmerz, mehr Fernsehen! Erleben Sie 50 digitale TV Programme und optional 60 Pay TV Sender, einen elektronischen Programmführer mit Movie Star Bewertungen von TV Movie. Außerdem, aktuelle Filmhits und spannende Dokus in der Arcor-Videothek. Infos unter www.arcor.de/tv