Re: [Condor-users] compilation problem

Hi

cluster@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Do i need any special configuration for 64 bits compilation, or anyone with
> debian packages for 64 bits architecture??

we managed to compile (and package) it for Debian, but will currently
not distribute these packages since they don't have a specific version
string inside[1] and we don't want the Condor team to get support
requests because we might have made mistakes while building it.

Looking at your error messages I cannot think of the immediate reason
for the failure, I'll try to dig out more.

Sorry for not being much help right now.

Carsten

[1] i.e. the Condor team will not be able to tell that it was self-compiled