Re: [Condor-users] compilation problem

You should try passing "--with-buildid=XYZ" to configure. It'll let you change the version string.

Best,

matt

Carsten Aulbert wrote:
Hi

cluster@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Do i need any special configuration for 64 bits compilation, or anyone with debian packages for 64 bits architecture??

we managed to compile (and package) it for Debian, but will currently
not distribute these packages since they don't have a specific version
string inside[1] and we don't want the Condor team to get support
requests because we might have made mistakes while building it.

Looking at your error messages I cannot think of the immediate reason
for the failure, I'll try to dig out more.

Sorry for not being much help right now.

Carsten

[1] i.e. the Condor team will not be able to tell that it was self-compiled