[Condor-users] Job does not vacate with condor_vacate_job signal

Hi,
 I have some jobs running in condor 7.0.3. When I send condor_vacate_job signal to
the jobs, they sometimes get vacated and sometimes not. I have two jobs submitted right now.
One is not getting vacated and I have sent like 10 vacate signals already. Another one
got vacated the first time I sent this signal. Any clue why this might be happening?

Thanks.
Tan

Tanzima Zerin Islam
Graduate Student
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University