Re: [Condor-users] condor_chirp executes with an unknown error

Christina Krieg wrote:

Hello all,
I just downloaded and installed Condor 7.2 on Windows and encountered a bug using condor_chirp command. When calling condor_chirp it always executes with an unknown error. After replacing it with the old released version 7.0.5 it seems to work fine again. Please let me know when a fixed 7.2 version of condor_chirp command is provided. Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christina Krieg

Hi Christina --

FYI, we are looking into the above (and your report re condor_mail.exe as well).

best regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences