Re: [Condor-users] How to solve/debug no matching?

Hi Matt

Matthew Farrellee wrote:

>> ENABLE_BACKFILL=TRUE
>> BACKFILL_SYSTEM=BOINC
>> START_BACKFILL=\$(StateTimer)>(1*\$(MINUTE))
>> EVICT_BACKFILL=FALSE
>
> Here's a shot: EVICT_BACKFILL = FALSE would suggest once in the backfill
> state the machine will always stay in the backfill state.

Well, since these are dedicated compute nodes I thought Condor will kill
them anyway if work is around? I think it was working in the past with
this setting.

According to this email
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-April/msg00092.shtml
this setting is right, but what shall I put there?

If I set EVICT_BACKFILL=TRUE the backfill will never start,
$(MachineBusy) is also not really making much sense, does it?

Cheers

Carsten