Re: [Condor-users] incomplete udp for command 0 / command 2

rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

Unfortunately, upgrading to condor version 6.8.8 doesn't seem to have solved the problem. The upgraded client is once again sending incomplete
master updates. I haven't yet seen any broken updates coming from the
6.8.6 client since I applied the D_NETWORK logging delay workaround.

Has UDP handling been changed between 6.8.8 and 7.0.0?

No. I would not expect any UDP problems in 6.8.8 to be fixed by upgrading to 7.0.0.

If the logging delay continues to work, then that gives us a pretty good clue.

--Dan

Thanks,

Rob de Graaf