Re: [Condor-users] retrieving output subdirectories

Hi Ian,

Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
And a related question: is there any way to view output files for jobs that are in the process of executing?

Do you mean for the vanilla universe? In that case some of us have rolled our own solutions, e.g. this is how we do it:

http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/projects/camgrid/file-viewer.html

There are other ways too. At last November's HTC workshop in Edinburgh, Miron mentioned somebody else's solution that had a process that got submitted with a job that could be interrogated on the fly, but I'm not aware of any documentation. Miron, have you got any more details of this method?

On a broader scope, are there any other solutions out there that people would like to mention? I'm very interested in this subject and would love to hear of other approaches.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Cambridge eScience Centre, University of Cambridge
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge CB3 0WA

Cheers,

Ian

carl langlois wrote:
Hi Javier,

I have the same problem as you, what i'm planning to do is wrap the application in a .bat file or .sh if on unix and after the jobs is complete juste zip everything and tell condor to retrived the zip file.