Re: [Condor-users] retrieving output subdirectories

You need to put the tarring in a shell script/batch file that will
run on the *execute host* not the submit host. If you do this
immediately after the application finishes the files will still be
there. You can get condor to just transfer the tar file using
transfer_output_files in your .sub file.

-ian.