Re: [Condor-users] memory usage info

Hi all,

This is not an answer to carl langlois's inquiry. This is an additional
inquiry about memory usage also. I want o know on how to get the average
memory used and average CPU used by a certain job. I can always get the
EXECUTION TIME (Real Time) of the job from the log (from job submission to
job execution to job termination), but can I include some attributes in my
submit file to also get/(or stream) the average CPU and MEMORY usage of my
program/job? How could I do this?

I'm running condor version 6.8.2 on Scientific Linux 4.3.

Thanks.

Leo