Re: [Condor-users] Install.exe missing from windows 7.0.0 zip file

Hi Greg:

I'd be curious to know which version you upgraded from, I've never seen the
installer placed there.  We currently use the MSI installer for the purposes you
describe:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_2Installation.html#SECTION0042540000
0000000000

Alternatively, if you want to install from a zip, you can add the following to
your batch file:

rem Change this to where Condor was installed (this MUST already exist)
set CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR= %SystemDrive%\condor

rem Create registry keys
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Condor" /f
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Condor" /v "CONDOR_CONFIG" /t REG_SZ /d
"%CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR%\condor_config" /f

rem Set registry permissions
"%CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR%\set_perms.exe"

rem Set proper file system permissions
"%CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR%\condor_set_acls.exe" "%CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR%"

rem Register service
sc create condor binPath= "%CONDOR_INSTALL_DIR%\bin\condor_master.exe" start=
auto

Regards,
-B