Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Insertion of resource Class-Ads

Hi,

I have a small C utility that as a CRON JOBS LIST in condor. Everything is working as far as executing the utility, Classad attribute is seen on the machine but when the jobs is schedule to run again i got this message in StartLog

 Cron: Job 'job1' is still running!

Do i need to do special stuff . The small utility just gather some info print it with printf and return.

Regards

Carl