Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile make Fail

Hi,

I think you should copy the examples out of
/usr/local/condor-7.0.0/examples/ to the Condor user home directory
(or another user) and try submitting them. I'm guessing that the
condor user doesn't have write access to /usr/local

Si Hammond
High Performance Systems Group,
University of Warwick, UK