Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Insertion of resource Class-Ads

Hi Saurabh,

Condor as probably is own implementation of CRON. As for the message i was getting in my StartLog , then if i put a interval of 5m in the config i don't see the message anymore and the Attribute are update. I did check to see if is running a every 5m but i can see that the attribute is changing with condor_status -l "hostname". here is my config (nothing fancy)

# Hawkeye Job Definitions
STARTD_CRON_NAME = CS

# Job 1
CS_JOBLIST = job1