Re: [Condor-users] Complex syntax for arguments

> It seems there are two problems when I convert to using double quotes.
> 1. You can not nest double quotes. (I tried triple/quadruple
> double quotes
> too)
> 2. White spaces are not allowed inside double quotes (adding
> single quote marks makes no difference).
>
> Is this a limitation? is there a workaround for these complex
> arguments, or have I just completely misunderstood the man page?

Some of this is discussed in my slides from last year's Condor Week.
Multiple quotes should be covered there AND the suggestion that the "old
syntax"
is easier to use when you have lots of quotes:
http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/bitstream/1723/Gotchas2.ppt

Let me know how you get on

Cheers

JK