Re: [Condor-users] Quill and condor 7.0.0

Ian Chesal wrote:
Essentially, the postgresql database is never populated and condor_history returns a Segmentation fault.

Some debugging checks that I can think of off the top of my head here:

Did you follow the Postgres configuration steps detailed here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_11Quill.html#SECTION00411100
0000000000000 ?
Yes, I accurately checked again my configuration.
Can you log into the DB server as your quill reader and writer accounts?
yes
Can you log in as these accounts from the machine where you're trying to
run the condor_quill daemon?
yes
Can you create tables as the quill writer account when you log in to the
database?
yes

Michela