Re: [Condor-users] Quill and condor 7.0.0

> Essentially, the postgresql database is never populated and
> condor_history returns a Segmentation fault.

Some debugging checks that I can think of off the top of my head here:

Did you follow the Postgres configuration steps detailed here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/3_11Quill.html#SECTION00411100
0000000000000 ?
Can you log into the DB server as your quill reader and writer accounts?
Can you log in as these accounts from the machine where you're trying to
run the condor_quill daemon?
Can you create tables as the quill writer account when you log in to the
database?

I'd start with those. Let us know.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.