[Condor-users] Matlab Distributed Computing Engine and Condor

Title: Matlab Distributed Computing Engine and Condor

Hi.

I am evaluating whether I can use Condor as a job manager for the MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine from The Mathworks.  I have not used Condor before.

Has anyone attempted to do this before?

Any guidance or lessons learned from the user community would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Allan

Allan R. Baker
Systems Engineer Staff - Guidance & Navigation
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control - Dallas
allan.baker@xxxxxxxx 972.603.7621