[Condor-users] Visually design Condor DAGs

Hi list,

 I am starting to get into Condor and Condor-G and I found the DAG
 capabilities very attractive. Up to now all examples I've seen involve
 constructing the DAG by hand. I imagine I could potentially link a
 general workflow designing solution and make it export DAGs for
 Condor, but I was wondering if someone else might have addressed this
 issue.

 I'd like to count on an interface to visually design (ideally drag and
 drop) elements - jobs - into a graphic workflow to translate and send
 directly to Condor, preferably programmed in Java. I would very much
 like to read about solutions you may know or have implemented to
 achieve this.

 Thank you!

 Matt