[Condor-users] Job was evicted

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with condor 6.8.5 on linux.
In general everything works fine, all nodes are present and heavy loaded.
On all nodes I have configured:
START = TRUE
PREEMPT = FALSE
SUSPEND	       = False
KILL	       = False
WANT_SUSPEND   = False
WANT_VACATE    = False
CLAIM_WORKLIFE = 120

intended is, that a running job never will be evicted!
(This is because most of the jobs have to run in vanilla universe.)
But if an job finishes, another user get a chance to run his job.

In general this seems to work, but today we have had an nice-users with very
high userprio (501851872).

All of his running jobs were interrupted, but startet again and interrupted
again ...
I first don't believe that his jobs are interrupted by condor, but indeed
after I lower the userprio everything runs smooth.

Now the question is: have I configured anything wrong, or are the statements
above not enough to get what I want?
Must I give also
VACATE = Fase?

Or is this a condor problem?