Re: [Condor-users] Independent configuration of VMs

The separate execute directory for each virtual machine (slot)
was only implemented in condor 6.9.5 and later. It can't be
done in the 6.8 series.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.