[Condor-users] jobs match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority

How can I setup condor so that the user with the better priority always gets to run their job first?

We have a problem where:

User A submits 100s of jobs and fills the pool repeatedly.

After user A submits another set of jobs to the pool, user B submits their first job.

After user B submits their job, but while all servers are busy, user  A submits another batch of jobs.

User A’s first set of jobs will complete, and her second set of jobs will start, and user B’s job will not start.

Running condor_analyze on user B’s job shows:

8 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority

Why is user A able to continue to get their jobs to start, even though user B has a better priority?

How can I change this so that the user with the better priority always gets to run their job first?

We are using condor 6.7.19

Thanks,

Durban