Re: [Condor-users] jobs match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority

I believe CLAIM_WORKLIFE
can help here
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_3Configuration.html#13095

If I understand this correct, than a
CLAIM_WORKLIFE = 120
will keep a claim reserved for 120s if a job finishes faster the claim is
still open and the user can start another job.

But here we still see that a user with the lowest priority can use a couple of
machines with 16 virtuell machines for hours even with jobs running longer
than 10 minutes
and CLAIM_WORKLIFE = 120 set
and high priority user can not get  any of them.

Can someone explain such a behaviour?

Harald